Writing in the middle of the night for a blog at 2:30am is not a good
thing. I write this simply out of the fact that I am not tired and may
have some sleeping issues. This also may be related to the stress of the
midterm that is coming up on Wednesday. This midterm to a lot of people
seems to be very misplaced considering that in the coming weeks is the
long awaited final exam. Assuming that this midterm is covering most of
the topics that have been covered in labs and lectures means the test will ask
questions pertaining to helper functions, linked lists and possibly sorts
(sorry if I may be missing something). Last weeks lab left a lot of
people troubled considering it took most of the tutorial to do just step
1-2. It is very troubling not knowing what is going to be covered and
if its everything we have done since the first midterm then I feel
screwed :(. Oh well its cram time, no screw ups, buckle down for
storm that is coming because its going to be a rough one.
No comments:
Post a Comment